Do you ..
- Have building work planned for the near future and are concerned about the upheaval?
- Want to prepare yourself and your home for big changes in the future?
- Find yourself in the middle of a building project that is not going as smoothly as planned?
- Plan to move into a new home very soon but not sure where and how to place everything?
- Look at the plans prior to an extension being built and check things from the Feng Shui perspective
- Actually prepare you and your home for the changes to come
- Look to see what and where the problems are during building work and smooth the way to a happier conclusion
Testimonials for Feng Shui, before and during, building work:
‘We have finally moved in and things could not be better, since your visit everything has gone well – the garden is well under way, new pool being fitted, kitchen fitted. The place is fantastic, we could not be happier. I think even Sandra is now a convert to Feng Shui!’
‘Having the benefit of your advice before we moved into our new home helped us so much as I can now plan my colour schemes, best place for the furniture, where to hang pictures – all based around your recommendations. I can’t thank you enough and I would highly recommend having a Feng Shui consultation before people move in – it really is worth it.’
‘I am so pleased that I asked you to come round prior to our extension being built. The work you did and the ideas you had were great and have ensured that everything has gone without any hiccups – a good investment on our part!’
Linda, Hale, Altrincham